SQC provides servicing quality control audits
We work closely with our clients in assisting them with navigating the fluid servicing oversight requirements. Investors, warehouse banks, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, HUD and the CFPB all require servicers to continually monitor and audit servicing compliance. We provide a solution to constant monitoring and ensure you have the tools to effectively manage performance. Through ongoing monthly and quarterly audits, our clients know how their servicing is performing.
- Monthly or quarterly audits covering multiple areas of interest such as:
- Customer service
- Default management
- Escrow administration
- New loan boarding
- Service transfers
- 203K distribution
- HECM (Reverse Mortgage)
- ARM loans
- Consumer complaints
- Record retention
- Post Disaster Assistance
- Targeted audits, as needed, based on our identified findings, regulatory examination findings, or servicer self-identified trending/findings, which require expanded auditing.
- Summary reporting of defect rates, trending, and exception grading.
- Consolidated trending to identify systemic issues and offer recommendations for remediation.
- Best practices and benchmarking shared from our experience auditing and observing servicing operations and practices of other servicers, as well as industry resources.
- Provide management recommendations and observations on a quarterly basis, based upon audit findings.