Collection and Use of Your Information.
- At the present time, Subsequent QC does not gather personal information from users of the Site as users are not asked to provide their personal information or to become members to use any function of the Site. Notwithstanding, users of the Site are permitted to supply their name, email address and telephone number (“Personal Information”) for the purpose of having representatives or agents of Subsequent QC contact the user. We will not use your Personal Information in any manner other than to contact you in accordance with your request. We do not sell your Personal Information to anyone and for any purpose.
- When You “Surf” the Site.
- Log Files. Like most standard website servers, we use and maintain the information that we obtain from your browser on our server logs. This information can include Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (“ISP”), and other data. We may use this information to analyze trends, administer the Site, track user movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
- Beacons. A web beacon (also known as a clear gif) is a tiny graphic with a unique identifier that is placed on a web page or within an email. It is similar in function to a cookie, and is used to collect a limited set of information, such as a cookie number, time and date of page view, and a description of the page on which the web beacon resides. Subsequent QC and its third party advertisers may use web beacons to compile aggregate statistics about which advertisements and promotions users have seen and how users responded to them. This information helps us better manage content on the Site by informing us what content is effective. In addition, we may use web beacons in our promotional e-mail messages to count how many messages and which emails have been opened and acted upon. This use allows us to gauge the effectiveness of certain communications and our marketing campaigns.
- When You or Third Parties Contact. If you contact Subsequent QC by phone, email or letter, we may keep a record of such correspondence. Thus, if you report an issue with the Site, we may collect such information in a file specific to you. Moreover, if you contact us through our feedback area, we require your name and email address in order to send you a reply. Additionally, if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Site, we may keep the information in a file specific to you.
Sharing Your Information.
- Third Party Advertising.
- The advertisements that appear on the Site are generally delivered through internal software operated by Subsequent QC. As noted above, we may use Your Information to provide you with advertisements that are targeted to your specific needs and interests. These advertisements link directly to third party websites. Subsequent QC has no control over the content or privacy policies of such sites, and therefore we encourage you to review such content and policies prior to submitting any personal information to them. We do share certain aggregate information, such as demographic information and the number of times that our members have viewed an advertisement, with our third party advertisers. This information is not linked with any personally identifiable information, and we do not provide any such information to third party advertisers.
- Service Providers.
- We may sometimes use a third party to provide specific services on our behalf. In these cases, we may provide certain personal information, such as your e-mail address necessary for the service to be provided. However, these third parties are required to maintain the confidentiality of this information and are prohibited from retaining, sharing, storing or using this information for any other purposes.
- Subsequent QC may provide certain portions of Your Information, such as your email address, back to your ISP if we have an existing advertising relationship with them. This is done to allow them to target or discontinue your exposure to our advertisements. As part of our agreement with your ISP, they will be required to maintain this information in a confidential manner and use it solely for the purpose described in this Policy.
- Legal Matters; Protection of Rights, Property and Interests; Safety. We may, without your consent, access and disclose Your Information, any communications sent or received by you, and any other information that we may have about you or your account: as may be permitted or required by law, regulation, rule or court order; pursuant to requests from governmental, regulatory or administrative agencies or law enforcement authorities; or to prevent, investigate, identify persons or organizations potentially involved in, or take any action regarding suspected fraud, violations of our Terms of Service, or activity that appears to us to be illegal or may expose us to legal liability. Additionally, we may disclose Your Information in situations that we believe to be emergencies involving potential threats to the physical safety or any person or property if we believe that Your Information in any way relates to that threat.
- The Security Of Your Information. We have instituted physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to store and maintain Your Information in a secure environment. We cannot guarantee that the safeguards we employ today can protect Your Information from the threats of tomorrow. You should also be aware that despite our efforts, factors beyond our control may result in disclosure of Your Information. Accordingly, we are not in a position to guarantee that Your Information will be secure under all circumstances.
Subsequent QC may update this policy from time to time as our information practices are modified or changed. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.